About Our Counselors
Aric Jensen, Ph.D., M.B.A.
Overall, my approach to therapy is to empower my clients so they are able to understand and bring out their strengths while letting go of aspects of themselves that are holding them back from being their best.
Specifically, I provide counseling services (individual, group and family therapy) to pre-teens, teens, adults and their families. I match my approach to the needs of the individual, group or family that I am working with. I integrate aspects of cognitive behavioral therapy, psychodynamic therapy, family systems therapy and humanistic psychology in order to optimally serve my clients.
- Graduated from Pacific Graduate School of Psychology with a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology
- Licensed in the state of California as a Psychologist (PSY24535)
- Staff Psychologist at Portia Bell Behavioral Health and Training Center (School based Prevention and Early Intervention Department)
- Board Member, San Francisco Psychological Association
- Master's of Business Administration from University of San Francisco
For more information, please visit: www.aricjensen.com.