General Adult Psychiatry and Individual Psychotherapy
Offering comprehensive diagnostic assessment, treatment recommendations, and ongoing treatment of depressive and anxiety disorders. Also, individual psychotherapy and medication management of psychiatric conditions in individuals who are in recovery or with a history of chemical dependence.
Models of Treatment
- Individual psychotherapy, with or without medication, as needed.
- Medication management without individual psychotherapy.
- Insight-oriented individual psychotherapy with emphasis on increased understanding of the major influences (including the effect of any psychiatric condition) on how one relates to oneself and others.
- Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Private practice, San Francisco 1999 – present
- Private practice, Chicago 1982 – 1998
- Northwestern University Medical School, Clinical Faculty 1982 -1998
- Psychiatric Residency, Northwestern University 1982
- University of Nebraska Medical College, M.D. 1978
- University of Notre Dame, B.S. 1975